Travel themselves - Central Asia
Content: srasia.pdf (4908,31 kB)
Of PDF, 2012, 400 p.
Central Asia - one of the nicest places in the world for the Russian traveler. It does not need a visa, most of the locals speak in Russian, are great food and low prices, and attractions do not concede many "promoted" the foreign countries of Asia. This book will make a separate trip to Central Asia, interesting, comfortable and affordable.
- Detailed descriptions of tourist interest representing the cities and towns of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan;
- 35 maps of cities, which lists all the objects described in the book;
- Information about the border and the design of residence registration in all countries;
- For each city specified a few inexpensive place to stay, food service points and exit points to the Internet;
- A description of one of the most secretive and unusual of the modern world - Turkmenistan.