Need for Speed™ Rivals
Account Country -
**** Do not forget to activate the purchased account! ***
Instructions for use:
1. In the [Members] create a (new user) and log in as a new user.
2. Under [a PlayStation®Network] select [Register]
3. In the menu, select [Use an existing account] it is not to confuse!
4. Then enter your login (example: email@example.com) and the password (example: 12345).
5. When [Sign In] complete destination menu account, and the user can log in to PlayStation®Network network using an existing account
6. Enter the [User Account Control] and select [System activation], further [Activate System]
7. Upon activation enter the Playstation Store and select [View uploaded files] to open the list of content located on your account, download all that you are interested in the background, (wait for the full download is not necessary).
8. You go to your primary account, and after all the downloads can safely play.
Do not forget to deactivate the console attached to this account (if their number - more than 2, and you get an error about unable to activate the console)
Instructions for the deactivation of all the devices activated on your account
1.Perehodim this link https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
2.Vvodim email address and password bought on PSN account and click the "Go online" button.
3.Otkryvaem section "Account" or "Account". In the left column select "Media and device" or "Media and devices". On the main part of the page click on the box "game" "Game", then click "Deactivate all" "Deactivate All".
4. Using the instructions to activate your account purchased with PSN game
Once you´ve got your account, you must:
• View it
• Put to download games that you need,
• Exit immediately from this account and will never come.
• You can not delete a profile on the console itself, which you created for the call on the purchased account is threatened by the fact that the game will no longer work!
• Account no return (replacement only in case is not valid).
• Please do not leave negative feedback before communication with the seller.