I sell the 3D model of the CHUCHA-PRO SHARPENING SYSTEM, which you can print on a 3D printer.
There are 2 folders in the archive:
- BONUS-SOURCE FILES - these are the sources of the 3D model of the sharpener, with which you can edit it completely, if necessary.
- STL for printing PLA-PETG - files calculated with shrinkage of 0.2 mm (I do not recommend using ABS plastic)
If you have other shrink parameters, then use the source files from the (BONUS-SOURCE FILES) folder, they are in Autodesk Inventor 2017 format (.ipt-.iam)
What you need:
1) A smooth shaft for stone holders with a diameter of 8 mm, length 300 mm = 2pcs (on one side, you can cut the m8 thread to twist the handle, or you can just press it in. -Http: //ali.pub/3wj6jr
2) A smooth shaft for attaching a frame with a diameter of 8 mm 200 mm long = 1 pc, this shaft is pressed into the frame (on it you need to cut an M8 thread 20 mm long, and on the other hand 50 mm) We twist the handle of our frame with the short side. http://ali.pub/3wj6jr
3) A stud with an M8 thread 245 mm long, which we insert into our gear rack. = 1pc,
4) A stud with an M8 thread 45 mm long, which holds our goniometer = 1pc.
5) A smooth shaft with a diameter of 6 mm and a length of 70 mm, into which we press in the gear for our rack and pinion mechanism = 2pcs
6) Threaded stud M6 50 mm long, for press lips = 3pcs
7) Bolt M4x30 = (type DIN 912 for hexagon) = 3pcs for the clamping mechanism of scissors.
8) Backlashless bushings 8 * 11 * 30mm, for our shaft, which holds the frame and for the protractor = 3pcs. http://ali.pub/3u5kbg
9) Nut M8 = 5pcs
10) M4x20 bolt = (type DIN 912 for a hexagon with a hollow head) = 4pcs for hold-down lips
11) Self-tapping screw 4x25 mm = 8 pcs for tightening to the gear rack.
12) Self-tapping screw 4x16 mm = 4 pcs for attaching a gear rack to the chipboard platform.
13) M6x55 bolt = 2pcs for attaching the rotary mechanism to the bed.
13) Nut m6 = 5pcs
14) A spring 15 mm long with an inner diameter of 5 mm for tightening the rack and pinion nuts = 4pcs, we will put it on our screws.
15) Self-tapping screw 4x60 mm = 4 pcs for attaching the bed to the chipboard platform.
16) Chipboard platform with a length of 250mm and a width of 120mm = 1pc
17) Threaded rod M6 130 mm long, for hour indicator.
18) Bearings for the protractor 688ZZ (8x16x5) = 2pcs http://ali.pub/3wjfpj
19) Screw m4x40mm for goniometer = 1pc
20) M4 nuts = 8pcs
21) Bolt m3x20 = 5pcs
22) Nuts m3 = 5pcs
23) Circlip = 2pcs http://ali.pub/3wjhls
HOW TO PRINT ?????? ANSWER!!!
Plastic used PETG, this is the most optimal plastic.
Wall thickness set from 1.8 to 2.6 mm
1 Clamp 25 mm GUARD = 30%
2 Clamp 25 mm = 30%
3 Clamping jaws for knife scissors 2 = 100%
4 Clamping jaws for knife scissors = 100%
5 Clamping jaws for knife = 100%
6 Clamping lip borer 4-7mm = 100%
6 Clamping lip borer 4-10mm = 100%
7 Frame holder = 50%
8 frame = 100%
9 gear rack = 100%
10 gear = 100%
11 goniometer = 100%
12 grip = 30%
13 INDICATOR HOLDER = 30%
14 Lamb screw frame = 30%
15 Lamb screw rack pinion = 30%
16 lens mount 1 = 100%
17 lens mount 2 = 100%
18 leveling nut = 50%
19 Pen frame = 50%
20 pinch gear leveling nut = 100%
21 pinch gear = 100%
22 pinion mechanism = 50%
23 platform for indicator = 50%
24 playground for turning = 50%
25 Playground under the rail = 50%
26 shaft retainer = 50%
27 spring 4mm rack spring = 100%
28 spring 8mm = 100%
29 spring 12 = 100%
30 spring grip 8mm = 100%
31 swivel joint 2 = 100%
32 swivel joint = 100%
33 Thumbscrew clamping leveling nut = 50%
34 Thumbscrew clamping lips = 50%
35 Thumbscrew indicator = 50%